The Faculty of Medicine, Burapha University, is the government medical school in the Eastern Regional of Thailand. It was established in September 2002 as a part of Bangsaen Campus. Its medical curriculum has been approved by the office of the Ministry of Education and the Medical Council of Thailand in December 2006. The first group of 32 students was accepted as pre-medical students in June 2007. Nowadays, the numbers of medical student are increasing from 32 to 48 per year after approval medical curriculum from the Medical Council Committees in 2010.
A Leading Faculty of Medicine with International Standard
1. Enhance and Maintain Quality of Students
2. Development of Research and Academic Services
3. Promote and Engage Workforce capability
4. University Social Responsibility
5. Advancement of Performance Excellence Improvement
Board of Trustees