1. Burapha University Hospital
Hospital Accreditation 2015-2018
2. Assist.Professor. Pisit Piriyapun, M.D.,Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Burapha University.THAILAND Gave ‘honor Thai citizen’ award 2015 for Organization Management and improvement to His Excellency Mr. Amphol Senanarong (Privy Councilor), By Thammalaksila Volunteer Foundation on 26th February 2015 at Thai Army Club, Vibhavadi Rangsit, Bangkok.
3.Dr.Prakarn Tattiyakul,M.D. Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs.
The Medical Council of Thailand gave the Honor Awards 2015 for faculty physicians who conduct outstanding moral and ethical to Dr.Prakarn Tattiyakul,M.D.,The lecturer in Pediatric Division.
5. Bangorn Sattayavanij, Nurse
Burapha University Hospital. Archived an ‘RattanaBurapha award’ 2015 in Service and associated educational Stuffs 8th July 2015
6. Worawitz Sukpakkit, 6th year medical student Archived an ‘Royal Award’ 2015 chosen by Office of the Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education
7. Kanokwan Sinthuwong, 6th year medical student Archived an ‘distinct moral and ethic award’ by the medical council of Thailand 2015.
8.Wachirawit Uangchokchai,3rd year medical student Archived an ‘distinct medical student award’ 2015 in 60th yearBurapha University foundation day on 8th July 2015